[Gdal-dev] gdal-grass-ogr plugin 64bit issue

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Jan 5 09:42:34 EST 2006

On 1/5/06, Markus Neteler <neteler at itc.it> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to compile the plugin on a RHEL4 64bit box, but failed.
> For some reasons LD_SHARED is set to /bin/true:

Markus,

Can you send me your config.log file privately?  Presumably
something is going wrong with the AC_LD_SHARED
test in aclocal.m4.  If you know the right command to use
you can override it with the --with-ld-shared=<command>
configure option or hand edit it into the makefile after the
fact.  On Linuxish system "c++ -shared" is usually sufficient.