[Gdal-dev] iODBC drivers for Mac OS X

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Jan 10 11:59:48 EST 2006

On 1/10/06, William Kyngesburye <woklist at kyngchaos.com> wrote:
> (I hope this isn't bad form mentioning products...  I'm not
> affiliated with the company in question)

William,

This is no problem as long as the product mention is related
to GDAL in some fashion.

> Time to grab some MDBs from Arc and try out the GDAL personal
> geodatabase format driver!

I hope you will follow up on how well this works.   You may find
you need to fiddle with the line:

        sprintf( pszDSN, "DRIVER=Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb);DBQ=%s",
                 pszNewName );

in gdal/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/pgeo/ogrpgeodatasource.cpp.  It needs
to have the proper name for the driver to be used.   Before fiddling
with that you might want to try the raw ODBC driver.