[Gdal-dev] iODBC drivers for Mac OS X

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Jan 10 15:50:59 EST 2006

Should have just tried it.  But, yes, that's got it!  I guess the
statement in the PGEO docs that "no ODBC DSN is required" threw me off.

Now I just need to buy the driver so I can see more than the first 3
records of each table ^_^

On Jan 10, 2006, at 2:30 PM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> On 1/10/06, William Kyngesburye <woklist at kyngchaos.com> wrote:
>> Something like: either specify a .mdb directly like is is now, or as
>> PGEO:dsn if one needs to use an alternate ODBC driver.  You could
>> provide the full range of ODBC options, but I don't know if username
>> is applicable, or geometry column, but password may be needed also
>> (tho this Mac Access driver currently doesn't support password
>> protected MDBs, others may).
>
> William,
>
> Ah, I had forgotten but the PGEO driver should still support
> DSNs (as PGEO:dsn).

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so."

- Ford Prefect