[Gdal-dev] Error building for mac

Hopper, James E. JAMES.E.HOPPER at saic.com
Mon Jan 16 17:58:37 EST 2006

I added a target to my xcode project so that I could build a version of gdal
with jpeg/png/gif/tiff/geotiff would use internal versions.  When I run the
autotests on it I get a lot of errors like the ones below.  Can anyone point
me at where I might have gone wrong?
Thanks jim

ERROR 1: IReadBlock failed at X offset 0, Y offset 0
ERROR 1: GetBlockRef failed at X block offset 0, Y block offset 0
ERROR 1: IReadBlock failed at X offset 0, Y offset 0
ERROR 1: GetBlockRef failed at X block offset 0, Y block offset 0
ERROR 1: data/rgbsmall.tif:Deflate compression support is not configured
ERROR 1: TIFFReadEncodedStrip() failed.