[Gdal-dev] Problems translating BSB files

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Wed Jan 18 19:03:15 EST 2006

Frank -

Thanks; I'll try to spend some time debugging, but I don't know much about
the format.  This seems to be a problem with any RNCs downloaded from NOAA's
site, so it's possible someone else with more expertise will bump into it.

I'll let you know if I come across any useful info, and I'll get the bug
written up.

     - Ed