[Gdal-dev] GDAL compile problem

kris rock kris_rock82 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 11:33:50 EST 2006

Hello all, i am getting an error when trying to compile my GDAL with mrsid support. The error is

  LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "c:\projects\proj-4.4.9\src.obj"

  I dont have a src.obj, i am not even finding the relavant src.c files so that i can try and build the object files. If anyone encountered this problem before could they please help me out ....

  Thanks for your time,
  kris ...