[Gdal-dev] AAIGrid driver reading Floating points incorrectly?

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Fri Jul 14 14:04:48 EDT 2006

Bryan Keith wrote:
> Mateusz Loskot wrote:
>>
>> What version of GDAL are you using?
>
> Mateusz,
>
>>gdalinfo --version
> GDAL 1.3.2.0, FWTools 1.0.0, released 2006/05/05
>
>> Have you tested with latest 1.3.2 or CVS?
>
> I have not tested with CVS.
>
> I read on bugzilla that this issue has been fixed, but it's unclear to
> me which version has the fix.  Should I be seeing the fixed version with
> the version I'm using?

Bryan,

The AAIGrid fix was release a few days after 1.3.2 release was
published, that's why it is not available in the version you're using.
So, you need to use GDAL from CVS or latest night snapshot.

If you'll have any problem with building/installing GDAL from sources,
just give me a note and I'll try to help you in this.
Sorry for this inconvenience.

Best regards
--
Mateusz Loskot