[Gdal-dev] building gdal with kakadu

trale at centrum.cz trale at centrum.cz
Wed Jul 26 17:30:59 EDT 2006

Hi Frank,

I figure that out somehow. I have kakadu 4_2_1_00336C with gdal13 working now. There is other issue that worried me more. I have this output on gdalwarp.- it used to work. Any idea or workaround ? here is the dump:

C:\ ...... >gdalwarp -t_srs WGS84 mosaic.tif geomosiac.tif
ERROR 1: Too many points (441 out of 441). failed to transform, unable to compute output bounds

mosaic.tif is in UTM and it is ok, based on globalmapper