[Gdal-dev] gdalwarp Transparency Question

Reinaldo Escada Chohfi rec at geodesign.com.br
Mon Jun 5 17:40:50 EDT 2006

Frank,

I downloaded and installed FWTools 1.0.0 Win.  The gdalwarp transparency
problem did not happen with this new version.  I tested on two images that
I would get blue spots on the overlapping areas.  The new version did the
transparency without the blue spots.  I'll let you know if it happens with
other mosaics.

Thanks a lot.

Reinaldo.