[Gdal-dev] ogrinfo and oracle spatial

Howard Butler hobu at iastate.edu
Fri Jun 9 09:18:52 EDT 2006

The latest MS4W is built with support for Oracle OGR support.  You
need to have the 10g client libraries installed on your path
somewhere, and use the OGR_DRIVER_PATH/GDAL_DRIVER_PATH environment
variables to activate it.  See the readme file in MS4W for more
information.

In addition, the latest MS4W comes with Oracle MapServer support as
well.  See the readme file for more information on that as well.
Using it involves a some dll swapping, but it isn't too bad.

Howard