[Gdal-dev] Compile GDAL with VS2005 (BuildKit Source Code)

Zhonghai Wang zhonghaiw at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 08:49:15 EDT 2006

Hi guys,

compile GDAL is not a easy task, and till now I finally finished it, but
without the following components:
ECW, DWG/DXF, XERCES, MRSID, GEOS, POSTGIS, and MYSQL.

acutally I need the XERCES and GEOS components, but I can not get them work,
but I will try it again withe this two component, and hopefully can get some
help from you guys.

so I step now to the libraries needed by MapServer.

zhonghai

with all your help I've finished compiling the needed libraries by GDAL, and