[Gdal-dev] Re: Problem with GDALWARP - very fast to solve

Jan digar at esw.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Jun 20 01:04:17 EDT 2006

There seems to be still a problem with my versions of gdalwarp. I use
precompiled binaries from Fw-Tools 0.9.9 and 1.0.0. Both versions still say
to me that it can not be converted because of to many error and that it is
still not able to compute the right output bounds

ERROR 1: Too many points (441 out of 441) failed to transform,
unable to compute output bounds.

A real problem seems to be, that if a file with the name is already
existent, the call of gdalwarp will not give out any errors, but will not
change the target mage in any way.

It would be really great if you could help me again or perhaps give me an
idea how else i could transform images from degree to meters. My time gets
quite short, because I have to finish my program in the next two weeks for
my university course, and that part is the missing thing in it.

Greetings
Jan

news:000e01c68fbb$f4fe2330$8788e289 at digar...