[Gdal-dev] Compiler error

Martin Rodriguez marrodten at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 03:59:25 EST 2006

Hello,

I 've a problem with FWTools, I develope an application for Windows using
FWTools but now, I need to build it for Linux, my code is not the problem
because is standard C++.

But I need use FWTools for Linux, I'm testing FWTools in Linux with an easy
sample and I have the next problem:

[root at knoppix FWTools-linux-1.0.0a7]# gcc main.cpp -I include -L lib -o main
main.cpp: In function `int main()':
main.cpp:11: `OGRResgisterAll' undeclared (first use this function)
main.cpp:11: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each
function it appears in.)

Other functions work properly, I can crate OGRLayer or OGRPoint and access
their methods but if I use OGRRegisterAll() or OGRSFDriverRegistrar::Open(
) the compiler fails with the message below.

I use:
   FWTools-linux-1.0.0a7 , I've copied the forlders lib and include in my
work folder.
   g++ (GCC) 3.2.2 (Mandrake Linux 9.1 3.2.2-3mdk)

Thank you, very much.

Martín Rodríguez Tendero