[Gdal-dev] Re: [Geo-perl] latest swig/perl docs

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Mar 2 17:25:20 EST 2006

Ari Jolma wrote:
> Dear Perl users of GDAL and OGR,
>
> I've updated the docs at http://map.hut.fi/gdal-perl/ and will keep the
> latest versions of these documents here. Eventually they will get to the
> CVS, GDAL distribution, and perhaps to the main GDAL website.
>
> Comments and contributions (also material beyond these essential pieces)
> are welcome. I'd also be happy to set up some live examples via mod_perl.

Folks,

I have restructured the main GDAL page a bit to add a language binding
section, and put a link there to the perl page.

Charles, would you be interested in producing an introduction to
the Ruby bindings?

It would also be good to get status information on Java in a page, and
perhaps a better Python intro than the general API tutorial.