[Gdal-dev] vmap0 data, Feature Count 0

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Fri Mar 3 02:30:52 EST 2006

I can't fix for the problem of reading the actual vmap0 data (I see the
header data, which says Feature Count 0 for political boundaries for
example) with OGR. In GRASSNews vol3 Markus writes about removing
trailing dots and changing uppercase directories to lower case but there
aren't such in my version of vmap0 data (the lists that the shell script
produces are empty). Any advice?

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Kartografia ja Geoinformatiikka / Cartography and Geoinformatics