[Gdal-dev] OGRSpatialReference: delete/Dereference crashes under MS Visual Studio (GDAL 1.3.1)

Pieter Bekaert pieter.bekaert at incgeo.be
Thu Mar 9 03:36:28 EST 2006

While porting some code to Visual Studio, the following problem has
occurred:

Deleting (or dereferencing when the counter == 1) in our setup causes an
exception to be thrown. This happens even with the following trivial
piece of code:
{
	OGRSpatialReference* ogrsr = new OGRSpatialReference();
	delete ogrsr;
}

I searched the bug list but didn't find anything relevant.

We started from gdal131.zip and tried it with Visual Studio 2003.

Any suggestions?

Pieter