[Gdal-dev] Re: Hdf +gdal

jluis jluis at ualg.pt
Thu Mar 9 11:02:19 EST 2006

salah jubeh wrote:
> Dear Joaquim Luis
>
> Did you solve the issue of building gdal with HDF support i have the
> same problem

Salah,
I should have left a note somewhere on what I have donne, but I didn't.
The HDF42r1 directory has two directories with libraries
'lib' and 'dll'
What I did was copy the libraries, that the compiler was complaining of not
finding, from one of those subdirectories to the other.
It was pedestrian, but it worked.

I ended up with this content
lib:
hd421.lib       hd421m.lib      hm421m.dll
hd421m.dll      hm421.lib       hm421m.lib

dll:
hd421m.dll      hd421m.lib      hm421m.dll      hm421m.lib

Joaquim Luis