[Gdal-dev] Problem about black frame around a raster ...

Cristina Negri Arnoldi c.negriarnoldi at mondogis.net
Tue Mar 21 07:43:16 EST 2006

  Hello,

  I have a question about the GDALWarp usage:

  after the transfer of raster image (gray scale orthophoto) from one coordinate system to another (Gauss Boaga - UMT ED50) around the orthophoto it appears a black frame that remain and create visualization problems when I proceed with the mosaic of many orthophoto.

  How can I resolve this problem ? There is in GDALWarp a way (options) to render this black frame transparent during the process of coordinate system transformation ? And what is the write sintax ?

  Waiting for your answer ...

  Thank you !

  Cristina Negri Arnoldi
  Area GIS
  e-mail: c.negriarnoldi at mondogis.net
  MondoGIS s.r.l.
  Via Edoardo D'Onofrio, 166
  00155 - Roma
  tel. +39  06 40801106 - fax +39  06 40801123

  il sito della rivista: www.mondogis.it
  il portale del GIS: www.geoesplora.net
  le banche dati: www.geodati.com