[Gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR C# wrapper

Collins, Benjamin collinsb at mitre.org
Mon May 1 11:49:22 EDT 2006

The wrapper does look like great...

I would, however, suggest that efforts at extending the wrapper be
focused on extending the SWIG portion of the GDAL project.  By making
the SWIG infrastructure more mature and compete, all the languages will
benefit from any work done.  In fact, the OGR part of the SWIG project
is the piece that needs the most work.

Of course, I'm biased, since I'd love for your work to make the Java
port better.

Not a criticism, just a suggestion.
--
Ben Collins