[Gdal-dev] Re: GDAL 1.3.2 Beta 2 Released

Hopper, James E. JAMES.E.HOPPER at saic.com
Tue May 2 11:56:08 EDT 2006

I have built gdal 1.3.2 beta2 against osx using both the included makefile
and with xcode as a mac framework.  Both past all of the gdalautotests.

I have put up a disk image with the gdal installer which installs both the
frameworks and the more standard libraries as well as the applications and
the python stuff.

The image also includes the xcode project its a folder called macosx drop it
into the main level of gdal source directories.  It modifies the source
slightly using a perl script so don't run the project without backing up
your source tree if you want to go back to building with the make files.

Let me know if anyone finds any problems. It has only been installed on my
machine so use with care.

Jim

http://macada.org/GDAL.dmg