[Gdal-dev] swig java: c/c++

Christine Spietz spietz at fh-bingen.de
Tue May 16 03:45:39 EDT 2006

 Hi Frank,

 lot of thanks for your help!
 After running "./config" in GDAL_HOME I got the GDALmake.opt.
 Then I installed swig1.3.24 and tried to run "make build" in the
 swig/java-directory.

 The compiling process for the c/c++-sources starts, but there seem to be
 some errors in the c++-code (?)

 error:
 gdal_wrap.cpp:1774:error:GDALDriverShadow_get_ShortName was not declared in
 this scope
 gdal_wrap.cpp:1808:error:GDALDriverShadow_get_HelpTopic was not declared in
 this scope
 gdal_wrap.cpp:2721:error:GDALDatasetShadow_get_RasterXSize was not declared
 in this scope
 gdal_wrap.cpp:2736:error:GDALDatasetShadow_get_RasterYSize was not declared
 in this scope
 gdal_wrap.cpp:2751:error:GDALDatasetShadow_get_RasterCount was not declared
 in this scope
 gdal_wrap.cpp:3209:error:GDALRasterBandShadow_get_XSize was not declared in
 this scope
 gdal_wrap.cpp:3224:error:GDALRasterBandShadow_get_YSize was not declared in
 this scope
 gdal_wrap.cpp:3239:error:GDALRasterBandShadow_get_DataType was not declared
 in this scope
 make: *** [gdal_wrap.o] Error 1

 Does anybody know, what to do to get the ./libs/lib*jni.so files which I
 need to get the java bindings running?

 Beste regards

 Christine