[Gdal-dev] convert a GeoTIFF file into TIF + TFW files using gdal_translate ?

skotea at gmail.com skotea at gmail.com
Fri May 19 04:40:22 EDT 2006

> Hello.
>
> Using '-co TFW=YES' and '-co PROFILE=BASELINE' in the gdal_translate
> command line should do the trick.
> All creation options are documented in the 'Supported formats' page of
> GDAL documentation.
>
> Sebastien.

In fact I already use -co TFW=YES to get the TFW...
but using -co PROFILE=BASELINE doesn't convert the GeoTIF to TIF (the
resulting file still is georeferenced, still a GeoTIF not a TIF)
sorry to ask about it, but where can I find the 'Supported formats' page of
GDAL documentation
Thanks again.

skotea