[Gdal-dev] swig/python/setup.py

Howard Butler hobu at iastate.edu
Tue Nov 14 08:22:57 EST 2006

Frank,

Oops.  That's just a spurious commit. I was trying to influence
distutil's compiler flags on a system install of Python on OSX.  For
Python 2.3, at least, that hack only causes the flags to go on the
end instead of replacing them outright.  I was attempting to shut off
the strict prototypes squawking that OSX defaults to.

Howard