[Gdal-dev] GeoQuadTree - an open format for storinggeoreferencedimages

Jordi Gilabert Vall jordi at geoquadtree.org
Wed Nov 15 12:57:10 EST 2006

Frank,

Sorry for the mistake, the Well Known Text format I write on the CRS
definition file comes from the OSRExportToWkt function, in OGR, not in
PROJ.4. I agree that WKT is the best option, as it is not software specific.

I will read about tile caching proposals, as you suggest, it sounds
interesting.

Best regards,

Jordi