[Gdal-dev] still errors for compiling GDAL/OGR-1.3.2 with DGNDirect

Jean-Daniel GONON jdgonon at gi-lemans.com
Wed Nov 22 04:20:54 EST 2006

Hi

I compile OGR/GDAL-1.3.2 with DGN v8 format using DGNDirect librairies.
I use Visual C++ 2003 for source code, but I use commands lines for compiling my DLL.

I included "dgntk.h" in my hearder file without errors.
I declared DGNDirect librairies (zlibMD8.lib, dgntkMD8.lib, olessMD8.lib) in "nmake.opt" (in attachement file).

According to the DGNDirect librairies included (MD/MT/ST/v7/v8), I have various types of errors :

either "fatal error LNK1262: l'édition de liens a échoué à cause de l'incompatibilité des versions de 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\VC7\BIN\c2.dll' et de LINK.EXE", or "error LNK2019: symbole externe non résolu "public: static class dgn::IDgnFile * __cdecl dgn::IDgnFile::Load(char *)" (?Load at IDgnFile@dgn@@SAPAV12 at PAD@Z) référencé dans la fonction _DGNOpen_V8".
The error on compilation is always on the call of the function "static IDgnFile* Load(char* pFileName)" in "IDgnFile" class (in "IDgnFile.h" file).

I think I have included bad librairies DGNDirect

What can I do ?

Thank you in advance
JD