[Gdal-dev] OGDI driver with GDAL-ogr

Reiner Beck R.Beck at m4com.de
Tue Oct 10 08:55:55 EDT 2006

Yves,

the VRF driver is sensitive against mixed case pathnames. This is due to
some complex name mangling when accessing the data set. Try to move the
data to a path with all lowercase directories; e.g.
"/home/yjacolin/v0eur/vmaplv0/eurnasia".

You can search the GDAL mailing list archive for more info by using the
keyword "vmap". Look for the thread "[Gdal-dev] ogr2ogr issues for vmap0
on Ubuntu Breezy".

HTH

Cheers
Reiner