[Gdal-dev] GDAL in C#

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 09:59:02 EDT 2006

Hi,

The GDAL-C# can be found in the '\gdal\swig\csharp' directory. You can
find 2 sample apps to demonstrate how to use the OGR and OSR library.
I recommend to use the latest CVS version, currently only the Windows
build is supported.

To compile the C# interface use the following steps:

1. Compile GDAL
2. CD into '\gdal\swig\csharp
3. nmake -f makefile.vc interface
4. nmake -f makefile.vc