[Gdal-dev] Motion: Tamas Szekeres as a GDAL committer

Ivan Lucena ILucena at clarku.edu
Tue Sep 5 08:41:13 EDT 2006

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: gdal-dev-bounces at lists.maptools.org
[mailto:gdal-dev-bounces at lists.maptools.org] On Behalf Of Frank
Warmerdam
Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2006 5:53 PM
To: gdal-dev
Subject: [Gdal-dev] Motion: Tamas Szekeres as a GDAL committer

GDAL PSC Members,

I am motioning for Tamas Szekeres to be given GDAL committer access.

My intention is that Tamas would take responsible for getting the GDAL
C# bindings working properly.  He submitted some patches months ago
which
I have neglected, and the component clearly needs an "owner".  Tamas has
been a great asset to MapServer with his support of the c# bindings.

------
warmerdam at pobox.com
and watch the world go round - Rush    | President OSGeo,
http://osgeo.org