[Gdal-dev] Motion: Tamas Szekeres as a GDAL committer

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Sep 6 18:30:09 EDT 2006

Andrey Kiselev wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 02, 2006 at 05:53:25PM -0400, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
>> I am motioning for Tamas Szekeres to be given GDAL committer access.
>>
>> My intention is that Tamas would take responsible for getting the GDAL
>> C# bindings working properly.  He submitted some patches months ago which
>> I have neglected, and the component clearly needs an "owner".  Tamas has
>> been a great asset to MapServer with his support of the c# bindings.

Folks,

OK, by unanimous vote Tamas has been granted committer status.  I have
created a CVS account with name "tamas" and provided him with password
details.

I'm thinking of Tamas as "owner" of the C# bindings.  As long as his
work does not materially affect other aspects of the code and stays
within existing guidelines I don't expect RFCs for changes to the C#
bindings.  If there are users of the C# bindings with an interest in
their stability or particulars of how they should work, I'd encourage
them to get in contact with Tamas.

Tamas - I'm very pleased to have your support!