[Gdal-dev] GDAL and Solaris 10/sparc

Jingmu Yang jingmuyang at aol.com
Thu Sep 7 13:46:28 EDT 2006

I used the following configuration to successfully build GDAL 1.3.2 on
Solaris 10 with gcc 3.4.3 under /usr/sfw/bin/.

./configure --with-png=internal --with-jpeg=internal --with-geotiff=internal
--with-libtiff=internal --with-libz=internal --with-unix-stdio-64=no
--with-static-proj4=/usr/local/lib

Jingmu