[Gdal-dev] Dataset.BuildOverviews signature in C# bindings

Jason Beverage jbeverage at prologic-inc.com
Tue Apr 3 10:03:43 EDT 2007

All,

I'm playing with the C# bindings and I noticed that the BuildOverviews
method in Dataset has the signature:

int BuildOverviews(string resampling, int overviewlist)

The C++ signature has many more arguments, and it seems like at the very
least you have to pass in an array of overview levels instead of just a
single int for the overviewlist to have the method do anything
meaningful.

I would imagine the SWIG files need updating to correct the signature,
but I'm not sure where the change would need to be made exactly.

Just wanted to bring this to your attention before the 1.4.1 release if
its just a quick fix.

Thanks!

Jason