[Gdal-dev] gdalwarp with change in projection for tiles then adjacent tiles overlap slightly with a black border at edge.

John Mitchell mitchelljj98 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 10:40:48 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have found that running gdalwarp with a change in projection individually
for each tile and splitting them up via gdal_translate that the adjacent
tiles overlap slightly with a black border at edge.  If I instead run
gdalwarp against all the tiles to create a big mosaic with a change in
projection and then split(gdal_translate) them up that I don't have this
overlap.

Is their a way to individually run gdalwarp with a change in projection
against each tile without getting this overlap?

Thanks,

--
John J. Mitchell