[Gdal-dev] GDAL C API in Delphi

ari.jolma at tkk.fi ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Tue Apr 17 14:11:07 EDT 2007

Artur Redzko kirjoitti:

> Hi
>

> Finally I managed to solve a problem with binding GDAL C API in
> Delphi. I attach a DEF file that must be used as a link option to make
> C API visible under Delphi.

I used a similar def -file with MinGW, although I had to tweak its
dlltool to understand aliases (interestingly) similarly as in your file.
In addition I had to add very cryptic looking aliases for the Colortable
C++ class. The linking went ok and the Windows debug tools told that
there were no undefined references, but (as I wrote Sunday evening) the
execution ended in "illegal instruction".

Regards,

Ari