[Gdal-dev] Nodata bitmasks / null processing

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Aug 9 16:16:04 EDT 2007

Folks,

I've written up a partial RFC proposal based on what we have been saying
at:

   http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/rfc15_nodatabitmask

I'm heading off for six days of camping and travelling in the morning,
so I won't be able to participate in discussion for a bit.  But when I
get back, I'd like to polish the RFC up and bring it up for vote.  I'll
try and review anything said in this thread then.

I'm quite pleased at the input I've received here.  It has been an asset
and shows that group input can improve a technical proposal.