[Gdal-dev] GDAL Java Binding on Linux

Daniele Romagnoli dany.geotools at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 09:43:17 EDT 2007

Thx a lot for your suggestions.

In my previous attempts, I already tried your solution by setting (under
eclipse) the VM arguments with the java library path variable, properly
linking to a shared folder.
However, even without MrSID support, I have the same problem.

So, my first objective is understanding how to make GDAL working without
MrSID from java.
Then, I will add again MrSID support.;)

Thx for your help.

Regards,