[Gdal-dev] gdal_translate from GeoTIFF to ENVI

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Aug 30 09:30:22 EDT 2007

Mario Cavicchi wrote:
> Hi list,
> i have a little problem with gdal_translate, when i try to convert a
> GeoTIFF image with rotation angle to ENVI format, in the header file
> (.hdr) don't appear the rotation information in map info keyword. I try
> to conveter image with ENVI program and the keyword appears. Someone can
> help me?

Mario,

I believe this is a bug in the ENVI driver.  What version of GDAL are you
using? There has been substantial work on this driver since the 1.4
release.  If you are using a recent build (from FWTools for instance) then
please file a bug on the issue and we will look into fixing it.  Please
include the header produced by ENVI and by GDAL for the file so we can
compare.