[Gdal-dev] Motion: Maintainer Contract for Sept->December

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Aug 30 16:01:11 EDT 2007

Motion: To authorize Frank Warmerdam to negotiate a maintainer contract with
Mateusz Loskot for September to December for up to 600 hours at $17USD/hr plus
up to $2500USD for travel related expenses for Mateusz to attend FOSS4G.  The
contract would be in accordance with RFC 9: GDAL Paid Maintainer Guidelines.

---

This contract, if Mateusz were able to bill for all of the time and used all
the travel expenses would be $12700 USD which remains within our sponsorship
cash on hand.  It is Mateusz' and my expection that he will be able to work
pretty much full time on GDAL maintenance in the October to December period
and perhaps somewhat less intensely in September.

I've been very pleased with Mateusz' work so far this year, and all I really
want is more of his time. :-)