[gdal-dev] Python documentation help

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 01:32:24 EST 2007

All,

I have drastically restructured our GDAL Python wiki page to be a
reStructured text formatted document that I would like to synchronize
with the ./swig/python/README.txt as part of the GDAL 1.5. release.
As people beta test the 1.5 release, I would like to ask that you add
notes or sections to the document that describe trip-ups that may have
been missed.  Also, more examples (even some simple code examples)
would be excellent additions.  If anyone has time to work on this, it
would be greatly appreciated.

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/GdalOgrInPython

As we build up to the release, I will continue to sync this wiki page
with the file in subversion, but the wiki page should be considered
"the master" until the 1.5 release is made.

Crowd-sourced GDAL documentation here we come!

Thanks,

Howard