[Gdal-dev] WMS with C# Bindings

GrinderDev grinderprogrammer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 10:08:42 EST 2007

Could someone point me in the right direction for using the C# bindings with
the new WMS format?  I've created a XML file, actually I'm using the example
files, but I'm not sure what file name extension to use.

The problem occurs with the following:
_GdalDataset = Gdal.Open(_Filename, Access.GA_ReadOnly);

_Filename - The XML file.  I've used different file extensions, including
XML & WMS

I suspect I may be going about this in the wrong direction.