[gdal-dev] GDAL 1.5.0 Beta2 Released

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 02:24:13 EST 2007

I would like to add that source and binary Python bindings are up on
PyPi

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/GDAL/

Windows eggs and .exe's are built for 2.4 and 2.5, but you'll need a
gdal15.dll to go along with them.

I have been very pleased with PyPi, and I would like to hear opinions
of what people think of us using PyPi as the primary distribution
point for the GDAL Python bindings.

Howard