[gdal-dev] ArcSDE layer GetGeomType()

Simon Perkins sy at perkins.net
Thu Dec 13 17:30:08 EST 2007

A further clarification: for now, I just need to distinguish between
raster layers and vector layers in the ArcSDE database. When I enumerate
through the layers in an SDE OGR.DataSource, I'm seeing both raster
layers and vector layers, and I'd like to know which ones are vectors
and which ones are rasters. Is there some easy way of doing this? Or
does the fact that I'm seeing both rasters and vectors via OGR suggest
the database has been set up wrong?

Cheers,

Sy