[gdal-dev] Proj4 makefile.vc

Martin Chapman mchapman at texelinc.com
Thu Dec 27 21:35:15 EST 2007

Frank / Anyone,

I don't know if this correct but I was having trouble getting the proj.dll
to load in my MFC exe application in VS2005 in debug mode MDd.  I went into
the makefile.vc for proj and changed the following to match your nmake.opt
compiler settings for debug and now everything works great.  I would imagine
that is ok to do?  This is what I changed it to be:

#OPTFLAGS=  /nologo /Zi /MD /Fdproj.pdb

OPTFLAGS=   /nologo /MDd /EHsc /Zi /D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE
/D_CRT_NONSTDC_NO_DEPRECATE /DDEBUG /D_DEBUG /Fd$(PROJ_LIB_DIR)\Fdproj.pdb

Best regards,

Martin Chapman

Chief Software Architect

Fortified Datacom Inc.