[gdal-dev] Re: GDALOverviews.cs gdal 1.5

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 18:41:28 EST 2007

Hi,

It seems the recently added callback support have broken some of the
existing functions at the SWIG C# interface. In order to make this
callback stuff work some typemaps should also be added that I've
originally planned to implement later.
But as looking into the code since the problem is critical and it
seems quite an easy to implement this, I'll commit a fix in the SVN
trunk and the branch 5.0 in a couple of hours.
You can submit a ticket for this problem till then.

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/newticket

Best regards,

Tamas