[Gdal-dev] OGR sample data?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Feb 5 11:41:28 EST 2007

Andrea Aime wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm wondering if you have somewhere a collection of OGR
> sample data, in various formats.
> I have the feeling there should be one, otherwise how do
> you test it? :-)

Andrea,

As Howard mentioned there is the autotest data.  Nominally public test
data should live at:

   http://www.gdal.org/dl/data/ogr

But as you can see that is a very limited list of data.

Of course I have massive quantities of test data, but since I am not
sure how much of it is redistributable I generally just have to keep it
all private.  It is my hope that "the maintainer" will spend some time
assembling public sample data once he comes on stream.