[Gdal-dev] FOSS4G 2007 Call for Workshops

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Wed Feb 7 04:29:58 EST 2007

Is there any interest in proposing a generic GDAL/OGR scripting
workshop? Would it work out or would there be too much of confusion
among all the languages?

I'd be interested in such or, if that does not work out, then in a
workshop, which would focus on Perl bindings + the things that I have
built on top of GDAL/OGR and its bindings, perhaps especially on GTK and
GTK-Perl and my GTK-Perl Geo stuff.

Ari