[Gdal-dev] Re: tif+tfw to geotif

Quentin S. quickstuff at altern.org
Mon Feb 19 06:23:15 EST 2007

Ivan,

I guess there is something wrong with the tfw file - it should be found
and used automatically.
I would double-check that 1/ it has the exact same filename as the tiff
it relates to and 2/ its contents has properly formatted numbers (e.g.
with '.' and not ',').
(By the way, I was not aware that customized SRS could be entered that
way... does it really work?)

Greetings,