[Gdal-dev] error in csharp bindings for ogr/gdal

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Fri Jan 5 16:09:24 EST 2007

Tamas Szekeres wrote:
> Hi Matthew,
>
> You should export the GDAL_ROOT and a valid path for libproj.so to
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH
> in order to run the test.
>
> In this case the sample app. was not able to load libgdal.so.

Tamas,

I'd suggest to replace 'make test' with GNU automake unified target
called 'check' and next build the test application in libtool-aware mode.

Here is an example how Unit Test program is compiled for GEOS:

http://svn.refractions.net/geos/trunk/tests/unit/Makefile.am

This way, libtool takes care about setting paths to dependencies
properly while running tests. So, no manual hacking is needed.

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net