[Gdal-dev] Re: [Fdo_dev] About RDBI's get_gen_id() function

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed Jan 10 22:58:19 EST 2007

Greg, Badreddine,

Yes, that's perfectly clear to me that I'm working on my
private branch now, so all changes on other components than PostGIS
provider go there too and should be reviewed.

Also, I've not yet started to use the new FDO repositories after the
migration, as I'd prefer to wait until everything works well.
Do you recommend to start committing now (to my private branch) ?

Mat

--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net