[Gdal-dev] OS X Builds of just ogr?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Jan 21 13:00:01 EST 2007

I have an Xcode project to build GDAL/OGR as a framework.  It's a
little heavy-handed in that it also has subprojects for some format
dependencies like HDF and NetCDF and others, and most of it is
required, but if you have a good grasp of Xcode, you could disable
formats you don't need.

I also have a full GDAL framework binary available, inlcuding all the
tools.