[Gdal-dev] ECW on Debian Etch AMD64 solution

Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov
Thu Jan 25 11:52:49 EST 2007

Jean,

      I had tried both , had similar problems compiling both ( at least
that's what I remember from yesterday).   I'll go back and double check
Monday, I don't want to interrupt the processing right now.  There are
drawbacks to caffine-free days.

Doug

Doug Newcomb
USFWS
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov

The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the
official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of Interior.
I left my signature file in /dev/null

             Jean-Claude
             Repetto
             <jean-claude.repe                                          To
             tto at worldonline.f         Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov
             r>                                                         cc
                                       gdal-dev at lists.maptools.org
             01/25/2007 11:42                                      Subject
             AM                        Re: [Gdal-dev] ECW on Debain Etch
                                       AMD64 solution

Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov a écrit :
 So I went ahead and started the process of
> compiling gdal and ecw from source, using the 3.3-RC2(?) ecw SDK source.

Hi Doug,

Why don't you use the final 3.3 release ? It is available since last
summer, and I had no problem to compile it on Gentoo Linux for AMD64,
with GCC 4.1.

Jean-Claude